ASME will be hosting a 3-week design challenge centered around the theme:
“What would you build to change the world?”
GRAND PRIZE OF $1000 TO THE WINNING TEAM!
TEAMS MUST FILL OUT THE LINK ABOVE TO BE CONSIDERED (one per team).
Teams must submit this application by 11:59 pm on Saturday March 17th for reimbursement! Teams can still apply after this deadline but will not be reimbursed for project expenses.
DETAILS & RULES:
– 3-5 members per team (consisting of at least one ASME member).
– Project Budget: $100 (tentative) – reimbursed by ASME (if you apply by Saturday the 17th).
– Project deliverables: PHYSICAL prototype/model & 11″ x 17″ poster describing the project. A CAD design is not enough!
– Projects will be judged at our ASME Spring Picnic on Thursday April 5th by some of our corporate sponsors: Marathon, Shell, BP, GE, Phillips 66, and International Paper.
– Teams will be chosen based on idea quality and feasibility.