Date: September 22, 2021
Location: Career Fair Plus
The ASME & Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering Fall Career Fair is fast approaching! This is a great chance to connect to employers looking specifically for Mechanical Engineering students. We are expecting over 60 employers, including Honeywell, L3 Harris, ConocoPhillips, P&G, Eli Lilly, Naval Nuclear Laboratory, Volvo, Raytheon, and many more!
Here are the important dates once again:
- Registration Opens on Wednesday, September 15, at 12 PM (THIS WEEK!)
- Career Fair Begins on Wednesday, September 22, from 12 – 5 PM.
In order to register and participate in the fair, follow the steps below:
- Download and create an account in the Career Fair Plus app or on the website.
- When asked to select an organization, search for Georgia Institute of Technology.
- When searching for an event, look for Fall 2021 ME Virtual Career Fair.
- After Wednesday, September 15, at 12 PM, you can start registering for appointments (MAX 1 appointment per company per student). Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can schedule appointments at any time leading up to the fair and even during the fair.
- Upload your resume to your profile in Career Fair Plus.
- On the day of the Virtual Career Fair, you can log in for your 1-to-1 video calls through your phone or computer.
Make sure to follow GT ASME on Instagram (@asme_georgiatech) for some more updates leading up to the Career Fair!