ASME at Georgia Tech is committed to following COVID-19 guidelines set by the school and will be conducting our Spring 2021 Career Fair in an online format for the Spring semester.
Date: February 3, 2021
Location: Career Fair Plus
Registration: January 20, 2021
The Spring 2021 ASME @ Georgia Tech and Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering Virtual Career Fair is a great way to connect with employers directly. With over 60 companies in attendance every year, our career fairs continue to grow and provide ME students with opportunities. For this virtual career fair, students will have to register in advance on Career Fair Plus.
The Spring 2021 ASME @ Georgia Tech and Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering Virtual Career Fair will be held on February 3, 2021, from 12 pm to 5 pm (EST). All ME Students can register for 1-on-1 video appointments with recruiters. Registration to schedule appointments opens on January 20, 2021, at 12 pm (EST).
In order to register and participate in the fair, follow the steps below:
- Download and create an account in the Career Fair Plus app.
- Navigate to the Spring 2021 Georgia Tech ME Virtual Career Fair: https://app.careerfairplus.com/gt_ga/fair/3323.
- Register for appointments (MAX 1 appointment per company per student) starting on January 20, 2021, at 12:00 pm EST. Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, you can schedule appointments up to and during the fair.
- Upload your resume to your profile in Career Fair Plus.
- On the day of the Virtual Career Fair, you can log in for your 1-to-1 video calls through your phone or online.
Follow GT ASME on Instagram (@asme_georgiatech) to stay up-to-date on the Virtual Career Fair.